To Empower Individuals As It Relates To Their Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Well-Being
- By providing, preventative, palliative and curative care
( our yearly/ biannual) trips
- CPR and first aid classes
- Diabetes instructions, dietary plans, exercise programs
- Emotional support
- Mentorship programs
- Family support, dealing with parental issues( social worker)
- Spiritual guidance – dealing with challenges from a Godly perspective
- Scholarship funds for needy families
Message From The President
After 12 years of building and serving we were able to open our community health center in June 2018. This is a very exciting time for the Impact Life family and those we serve.
We saw over 257 patients during our trip in June including several physicals for students returning to school. Impact Life provides excellent care to everyone we serve both at home and abroad. Our team of volunteers are passionate about the call on their lives and are willing to go above and beyond of what’s required.
What’s new since the opening:
- Air conditioning unit installed in the Pharmacy
- Four security Lights installed around the building.
- We started an evening Institute for adult learners
What's to come:
- New literacy class for non and slow readers
- CPR and First Aid class
- Two day follow up patient care in December
What's in the works:
- We are working on having a doctor/public health nurse on site at least once per month.
- Waiting to hear from the Ministry of Health regarding using the facility for their community visits.